14.02.2005 08:44 - In Place of Our Scheduled Programme...
Since I\'m creatively drained at the moment after the weekend from hell.....
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Somewhere nice and green, with a forest. Far enough away from people so I could build a recording/practice studio in it.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
My new trousers.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
The \"Space:1999\" soundtrack from Moviegrooves.com, whom I heartily recommend.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Every time, so far.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Already play two reasonably well, working on a third (mandolin) and fourth (piano).
7. FAVORITE COLOUR?
8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, or SUV?
Sports car. (Self-built).
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
If it\'s there, it\'s there, and if it isn\'t, it really doesn\'t matter, does it?
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
Moominland Midwinter, by Tove Jansson. A very haunting book, if you\'re six.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring, for the promise it gives.
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Ritual self-mutilation just ain\'t in it for me.
13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Do you mean physically, verbally or existentially?
15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO.
My grandad on my mother\'s side. I never really knew him, as he died when I was a baby.
16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
I don\'t know what it is, but it\'s got big red luminous eyes and an evil laugh.
17. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Any day spent playing music.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Neither, after recent events.
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL POST THIS TO, WHO’S THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I don\'t post it to anyone. They have to come in here and look.
20. WHO’S THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Who gives a monkeys?
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? OR TAKEN FROM THEIR LJ?
That paradigm of cycling bass-players, Bassworm.
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Fuchsias, because my Gran used to grow them in her greenhouse.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
I long for chips in the English style : with salt and vinegar, rather than with mayonnaise.
24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Once every year.
25. DESCRIBE YOUR PJ’s.
I don\'t wear any. I like the sense of unfettered freedom it brings.
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
I don\'t eat breakfast very often, but when I do, a fry-up.
27. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
At the moment, yes.
28. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Astronaut, or Internet porn-star. Or both.
29. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
From working for a living? Tomorrow, if I could. From music? No chance.
30. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
She was a guest at my 34th birthday party.
BONUS: SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO DO THAT YOU’VE NEVER DONE BEFORE?
Walk on the moon.