Shamelessly Attempting To Manipulate Google Page-ranks.
05.10.2004 08:29 - Things You Didn\'t Know about Me.
- My first job was working for a company that made thermo-electric ticket printers (a bit like the \"silver bogroll\" printers that Sinclair sold). I designed tickets for Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Camelot and American Adventure.
- The Rt. Hon. Susan Harmor-Nicholls, better known as Audrey in \"Coronation St.\" and Miss Popov in \"Rentaghost\", used to work in a shop owned by one of my distant cousins in Rugeley.
- My cousin is married to the son of Lord Lew Grade.
- I built my own car in the 1990s : A Sylva Striker.
- My Rickenbacker 350 is one that I promised myself whilst unemployed. It featured in a guitar magazine advert for a shop in London called \"Lefty\'s\". Two years later I found it in a shop on \"Tin Pan Alley\" : Little Denmark St. in London. It was recognisable as the same one by the Lefty\'s stock no. sticker on the back of the headstock.
- I was in a band with someone who was an extra in \"Crossroads\". (The eighties version, with Nick Drake\'s sister).
- A piece of software that I wrote controls all the queue-detecting cameras on all the UK motorways.
- Another piece of software that I helped write controls all the substations round Birmingham.
- I have tried scuba-diving and hang-gliding.
- I am half Sicilian, half Irish by birth, although I was adopted. I have not traced my genetic parents.