Googling for Norks since 2003
14.10.2004 08:58 - More Stuff You didn\'t Know About Me
- On October 21, 2003, a model submarine I carved from a single piece of parmesan dived to an officially-verified world record 200 ft and (and this is the important bit) resurfaced. The crew, a single white mouse, was certified to be alive and well, although it later expired from cheese-related dementia.
- I have a pet whippet named Frisky, whom I have taught to Hang-glide.
- I am in the record world book of Guinnesses. (Flanagans Bar, O\'Connell St, Dublin, April 2001.)
- I am the World\'s only officially-recognized case of Tourette\'s Syndrome by Proxy.
- I was once mistaken for a croquet mallet by William Shatner.
- I worked as an artist\'s model for H.R. Giger.
- I own Tom Baker\'s original dentures that he wore when he was a monk.
- Some of the above may be lies.