05.03.2006 23:36 - Tagged.
A belated answer to the tag from Olly :
Four shows I enjoy:
- The Prisoner
- Father Ted
- An Occasional Trek/Next Gen/Voyager/DS9/Enterprise. (I said, Occasional, OK? Put that klingon dictionary down and take that sanitary towel off your head...)
- Doctor Who
Four jobs I’ve held:
- Actor (Well, Extra)
- Musician (I'm counting things I've been paid for doing, so all of them qualify)
Four places I've lived:
- In A House
- In another House
- On the Moon (Might be lying)
- Up a tree (might be lying again)
Four places I’ve vacationed:
- London (A small provincal town on the planet Mars, on the outskirts of the capital city Bibble)
- On Safari in my Flat. (I may be lying here)
Four cool toys:
- Rickenbacker 370/12
- Sylva Striker Mk II
- Mini Cooper (Proper one, not BMW)
- 1966 VOX AC30 with blue speakers.
Four Web sites I visit daily:
Four places I’d rather be:
- The Cheops Pyramid, 400 BC
- Abbey Road Studio No.1, 1966, April.
- Doing Comedy
- Anywhere else when the cat starts licking his balls in front of Her Maj's mother.
(Although to be frank, I'd rather be not throwing up and rushing to the loo, as I have been this weekend - weak end? Have you seen how far the stuff goes?!)
Four bloggers I’m tagging:
Though it's anyone's guess whether they'll respond.