This is what happens if you don't apply yourself at school, kids.
18.03.2009 08:47 - The Laws of Human Stupidity
- No Nation has a monopoly on human stupidity, although several developed countries are trying very hard.
- Computer power is limited by human stupidity. (Although computer power doubles regularly, human stupidity remains a constant)
- If you rule out a problem because that no-one could be that stupid, someone WILL be that stupid. Probably you.
- Methods developed to prevent human stupidity tend to have the opposite effect. Due to human stupidity.
- Stupidity increases as a cube of the humans involved. The probability of something being a good idea is therefore the cube root of of humans involved.
- Stupidity as measured in 5) cannot be attributed to the group, as one stupid individual in the right place may have a much greater effect than large clusters of stupid individuals randomly distributed throughout an organisation.
- Both ignorance and education tend to increase stupidity.